On behalf of our employees at VATCO, we are reaching out to send our best to you and yours. These are strange, unprecedented times and your health and safety are of paramount importance to us. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones are out of harm’s way.
Due to the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19, VATCO is taking extra steps to keep our friends, families and partners safe. Here at VATCO, we will be implementing the following outlined steps to ensure the utmost safety. Because of these steps our team is fully equipped to conduct business as usual and provide the level of service our partners have grown to expect from us.
Our team is taking the following precautions and steps to make sure we are adhering to the national guidelines for maintaining health and standard safety regulations for patients:
- Cleanliness of Equipment and constant sanitization
- Regular testing with our nurses, monitoring symptoms
- Wearing N95 Masks, Disposables Gowns/Gloves, and Booties for shoes
- Screening facilities prior to entering
- Providing nurses with additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Additionally, we are closely monitoring the situation at hand via the updates from the following sources and we will continue to abide by the rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth to ensure patient and partner safety:
- Proper Airway Management for COVID-19 (Click here)
- Measures to be taken for HCP who enter a room suspected to have the virus (Click here)
Above all, we appreciate your partnership and look forward to better days ahead. Please don’t hesitate